We shall provide you with regular housekeeping services which include cleaning your premises as well as ironing. The said services shall be provided in accordance with your requirements.
Operating Days and Hours
Operating hours are between 8 am and 5 pm (Mondays to Saturdays). There is no service on Sundays and public holidays. However, service may be available on public holidays if there are available cleaners, who shall be reimbursed with a surcharge of $30 per trip.
Cancellation of Service
Cancellation of service session with less than 48 hours, full payment will be charged.
The billing invoice will be sent at the end of each month. Full payment shall be received by us within 7 working days from the date of the invoice. In the event that payment is not received on time, we may stop providing service immediately without any notice given.
The Company shall take reasonable precautions against damages to your property.
However, should the damage to your property be due to our negligence or otherwise, our liability to your property costing $500 or less shall not exceed $100
per article of clothing, item or property.
In the event of property damage amounting to above $500, we shall refer to our insurer to handle.
- You are to grant us access to your premises at the stipulated times and shall have someone present in your premises, if necessary.
- You will provide the necessary equipment including detergents.
- You are to take all reasonable precautions to protect your valuables and properties from theft and damage at all times when our staff is at your premises to carry out their work.
- All our staff is insured against death and injuries; however, it is your responsibility not to unreasonably expose them to dangers.
Contract and Termination
The agreement may be terminated at any time by either party giving the other 1 month’s notice in writing or the equivalent of 1 month’s rate in lieu of notice.
The Specifications below shall form an integral part of this agreement.
Regularly (On Each Visit)
- Sweep, vacuum and damp mop the floor.
- Wash bathrooms/toilets, washbasins, shower room and bathtub.
- Clean glass surfaces and mirrors.
- Dispose of litter in waste bins.
- Dust/wipe furniture, pictures, kitchen cabinets/appliances.
- Wash, dry and store cutlery and utensils.
- Clean and tidy up all the rooms.
- Make bed and change bed linen (please provide a fresh set of linen on the bed to be changed).
- Iron and fold clothes (max 8 pieces, no bed linen).
Periodically (When you are out of town and cleaning is continued)
- To wipe oven, microwave oven, cooker hob and hood with approved grease-remover.
- Clean refrigerator.
- Wipe windowsills, grills, window panes where accessible.
- Polish/wipe doors.
- Clean interior of kitchen cabinets and drawers.
- Wipe fans, light switches.
- Tidy and clean shoe cabinets.
Important Note: When carrying out our services, we shall not be responsible for moving heavy or bulky furniture or appliances and for cleaning areas not accessible by hand.